the ultimate surf sailing wave board pure surfing conditions and on medium quality waves
For 2010, we have refreshed the concept with one single volume and a fully redesigned shape, which retains the original Seal’s qualities and improves on the booming speed and maneuverability in lower wind forces and sail-surfing conditions or soft waves:
The outline and bottom shape have been designed to shoot-out at the first foot pressure and keep accelerating where a traditional wave-board peaks out. Balance, stability and aptitude to re-locate in non-planning mode: Get quickly back to the peak; keep your feet in the straps, get-up and plane at the first puff.
– Very compact outline: reactivity, stability, carrying power, control
– Outline inversed aft: grip, precise curves, radical maneuvers, control
– Optimized width/thickness ratio: a slightly wider but thinner board.
– Double concave bottom: long and slightly hollowed, to increase speed potential.
– Slight Vee on the whole length: to improve control and maneuverability.
– Thin rails: added surfing capability, radical maneuvers, control,
– Curved scoop-line, straightened aft with a slight « Tail Kick »: speed, maneuverability, nervousness
– Thrusters: this has been the « must-have » configuration in surfing for years! It means speed, preciseness, maneuverability, control
In higher wind forces:
Its outline is inversed aft, which hangs-on better and offers more grip and tighter more precise- curves. The thruster fins slice through the water without failing under foot pressure.
In lower wind forces:
Excellent « strapless » performance has been a key target of this new shape, with an ability to turn at slow speeds and remain flat on the water in the lightest conditions.
« Strapless » sailing, is exhilarating, it will help you improve our surfing and develop a better feet stance!
Thanks to its full deck-pad, this board is both comfortable and resistant and it has a leash-plug, so why not try surfing in dead-calms? Playful and highly performing, the new Seal breaks all surfing barriers, with or
Without a sail, with or without foot-straps, with or without wind!